Saturday, December 25, 2004

I'm not a h4x0r .... I just crush a lot

Hey. I had some really cool opening planned out. Bad Brains quotes and all, with some neat little philosophical filth about being an IT Sec professional versus a lame hax0r dood type.

But then I deleted it all and typed this instead.

I'm me. I'm staying anonymous on this blog as long as I can.

I don't sp34k l337, I refer to my friends by their names, not cute little "handles" like we're a bunch of truck drivers on a goddamned CB radio. I don't believe that technical skills - are even better yet - actually job effectiveness is inversely proportionate to social skills and the ability to dress oneself.

I'm a 30-something family man who lives in the burbs. I'm an InfoSec professional.
I'm N074H4x0r. Welcome to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home