Monday, October 17, 2005

I've Been Everywhere Man, I've Been Everywhere*

My record is 9 flights in one week, one of which was a 3-hop overnight that took 12 hours total. The first three days of that week I had taken 8 of the flights. Yes, it sucked ass, but yes my colleagues were really understanding of the whole situation.

Many of these are repeat trips so this isn't a total list of flights taken, but rather unique airports I've been into so 40 airports != 40 flights. If you don't know what != means then you're on the wrong blog mate.

If you don't recognize a code you can look it up here: http://www.world-airport-codes.com/

MEX
ABQ
CLU
MSP
*STN
*FRA
*MUC
*AMS
*LHR
LCY
*LGW
*LGA
JFK
RTM
BCN
MAD
LAX
ARN
CPH
*SFO
*OAK
*BYG
*BOS
*MHT
ISP
*PVD
*DCA
*IAD
*BWI
*STL
*MCI
*ORL
*JAX
*MIA
COS
*DIA
*SLC
*ATL
*MDW
ORD
*DFW
*HOU
*SAT
*OKC
*BHM
*HSV
*BNA
MEM
NEW
DTW
GPT
*LVS
*DAL
*CLE
*CVG
CMH
DAY
SJO
AUS

And I figured out once that I've been in 15 countries. Only a few of those trips involved special passports and sidearms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home